London in 3 minutes

London, an ideal city for some but not so much for me. Perhaps it is just a larger version of Singapore - congestions & crowds.....but y...

London, an ideal city for some but not so much for me. Perhaps it is just a larger version of Singapore - congestions & crowds.....but yes food is amazing. I wasn't majorly impressed during my first time in London, London Eye & Big Ben doesn't seem as majestic as I imagined/saw in movies although I really love the parks/markets and familiarity of being back in a big city after 4 months in Scandinavia back then. I've put together the few clips I've captured during my time in London when I'm not busy stuffing myself with food + Manchester.

















Burgers & Lobster
Chicken & Waffles - Christmas Market
Smack Lobster Roll
Flat Iron 
Shake Shack











Watch London in 3 minutes: 



Thanks for reading!

Love,
Ven

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images