Trollunga, Norway

"You know you studied abroad in Europe when you have enough photos to last you a lifetime." SO TRUE. In my case, videos too! Ha...

"You know you studied abroad in Europe when you have enough photos to last you a lifetime."

SO TRUE. In my case, videos too! Have been finding the time to complete more vlogs in my free time. Sharing one of my favourite memories from last year, hiking Trollunga in Norway. Was working on a full Norway vlog but I thought Trollunga deserved one on its own. Hanging on to such clips for now before my next adventure~


6AM at Odda to catch the bus to the base of Trollunga









Someone proposed!!!! <3 

Million dollar shot: I love it!

Shaky hands trying to take a selfie at the edge 

Hike buddies!
Watch the vlog here - clips by my hike buddy Sin May on her GoPro!



Thanks for reading!

Love,
Ven

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images