Budapest - Prague - Austria

Count down: 3 weeks to home! I knew time was going to pass quickly, but as I inch towards the end of my exchange I can't help but feel a...

Count down: 3 weeks to home! I knew time was going to pass quickly, but as I inch towards the end of my exchange I can't help but feel a little emotional :( Happy and excited to go home to all my loved ones and the feel of the sun, but really sad to leave this carefree life and this city I called home for 5 months. Finally, I decided to get down to completing another vlog (scroll down to watch!) - this one is for Budapest, Prague and Austria. It was such a joy putting these trips together because of the best company I had! Highlights from the trip:


BUDAPEST


PRAGUE


AUSTRIA
(VIENNA, SALZBURG, HALLSTATT)


VLOG




Thanks for watching! Till next time :-) 

Love,
Ven

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images